Happy 4th of July!

Thursday, July 4, 2013


Wishing all my friends and family in the USA a very Happy 4th of July!! I whipped up a card using some SRM Stickers and Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock for the occasion.


The sentiment is from Stickers by the Dozen Patriotic from SRM Stickers and I used a selection of border stickers on the rest of the card from the We've Got Your Border Patriotic set.


The fireworks were very easy to create, I just added strips of the border stickers to a rectangle of card, added a triangle to the top, a scalloped border sticker and some sparkly stars! Have a great 4th of July wherever you are!!

1 comment

  1. How sweet of you to remember us on our holiday!! Thank you , and what a perfect card!! Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.