Paper Crafts Birthday Creations Vol. 3

Tuesday, July 16, 2013


Just popping in to share a card I have in this great special issue from Paper Crafts Magazine (US) - Birthday Creations Vol.3. It's jam packed full of stunning designs! My card is on page 79, mine is the quilled card on the right, I'm sharing a page with the talented Nina Yang


Here's a pic of my card before I sent it off. The quilled elements weren't too tricky to make, they just took a while and the hardest part was arranging them on the card! I love the fresh feel to it though! 


Thanks for dropping by I'll be back tomorrow for Day 1 of previews at The Craft's Meow. See you then, have a great day! : )

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous...that quilling is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Clare. Wonderful card and design. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Clare. Your quilling is totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! I might have to give quilling a try. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.