Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #100

Thursday, July 11, 2013


Yay! I actually found time to make a card for the Sketchbook Saturday Challenge, it's a special occasion because it's the 100th sketch!! Quite the achievement for my talented friend Chupa, check out the fab sketch. I love this sketch, very easy to work with, so why not play along, I do believe there is a great prize up for grabs!


I used some of my favorite products to make this card. The beautiful blooms I stamped using Happiness Is stamp set from The Craft's Meow onto some Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock (Tim Holtz & Ranger Adirondack Collection) and I added some shading using Distress Markers. The sentiment sticker is from Sticker Sentiments Thank You from SRM Stickers, I also added some Sticker Stitches and Strawberry Twine.


I made the card base from some Basic Grey Core Impressions Ornate Collection from Core'dinations and I lightly sanded it with my Sand It Gadget. I love this design and color! The vintage lace is from my stash and I just layered it over some Kraft cardstock.


Thanks for dropping by and don't forget to visit the Sketchbook Saturday Challenge page on Chupa's blog for some more inspiration. It's still hot here by the way! The heatwave continues! : )


2 comments

  1. Aww, thanks so much, my friend!! What a treat, I love the texture - especially the strip at the bottom! You're a perfect fit for the Core'dinations team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Clare. Love the lace and the textured strip. The flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.