Stamps and Dies for SALE!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

I'm having a bit of a clear out of stamps and dies. So I've just added a page - Stamps and Dies for SALE just under my header. All the stamps and dies that are available are listed there with prices in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling and Euro. Everything is 50% off the retail price. I've included some shipping cost estimates but will give you an exact amount when you send me your list. Most of the stamps are from Waltzingmouse Stamps and the dies are from Spellbinders, I hope you find something you like! : ) I'll update the list regularly as items will be removed once sold. Thanks for dropping by, I'll be back tomorrow for the July blog hop at The Craft's Meow, see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.