Tag shaped card - Core'dinations

Monday, July 1, 2013


Hi! Just popping in with a Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock project, a tag shaped card. I used a selection of cardstock from the Core Essentials Brights Collection.


I used the Chevron embossing folder from Crafter's Companion and some gilding wax on the background. If you haven't tried gilding wax before you should really get your hands on some, it's a great medium for highlighting embossing and the texture of your Core'dinations cardstock!


The colorful paper flowers I made using some more cardstock from the Core Essentials Brights Collection and some Quilling dies from Crafter's Companion (Camellia Large, Camellia Small, Lace Flower and Marigold). I sanded the tips of the petals to reveal the beautiful core before assembling the flowers. The sentiment is from Chalkboard Birthday from The Craft's Meow.


Just a little update, I made the choice to slim down my DT commitments. The workload was interfering with the rest of my life and I feel it's important to keep a balance. The balance had tipped slightly in the wrong direction. I feel relieved to have addressed this and I'm feeling a lot happier now! : )

3 comments

  1. Oooh Clare! Those flowers are gorgeous, and the colors on this are FABULOUS! The whole thing is just stunning! Your projects are ALWAYS so gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Clare!!! LOVE the colors and flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.