The Craft's Meow - July Release Previews Day 1

Wednesday, July 17, 2013


Welcome to Day 1 of The Craft's Meow July release previews. Today the DT are previewing two fun stamp sets Turtle Love and Hogs and Kisses designed by Mindy Baxter.


Aren't these just adorable, I love that turtle! I used Distress Markers and created a watercolor look using a wet paintbrush, very easy with Distress Markers. Here's my second card, here I used Hogs and Kisses. There's a great selection of fun sentiments in this set.


Again I used Distress Markers and created a watercolor effect on this card. So if you love cute character stamps these will be right up your street!


Don't forget to leave a comment on the TCM blog to be in with a chance of winning a stamp set, the deadline for leaving a comment is 8pm PDT. I'll be back tomorrow with previews of some fabulous vintage inspired stamps!! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.