The Craft's Meow - July Release Previews Day 2

Thursday, July 18, 2013


Hi and welcome to Day 2 of The Craft's Meow July release previews. Today the DT are previewing a gorgeous vintage stamp set designed by Nina B Designs - Vintage Baby. I love the details in this set, it's a must have set if you love vintage images!


I stamped the image using Coffee Archival ink and inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink. For the card base I used some Core Impressions Basic Grey Ornate Collection from Core'dinations along with some Jillian Dot, I just love pre-embossed cardstock. For my next card I went with a slightly less obvious color combo for a baby card.


Here I used the tag stamp from the Vintage Baby stamp set, colored with some Distress Markers and inked with Distress Inks. I love that this tag is ready to go, tag shape, image and sentiment all in one! The second sentiment on the card is from the same set.


Again I used some cardstock from Core Impressions Basic Grey Ornate Collection from Core'dinations, I love the pink core revealed once sanded on this brown cardstock, such a fab contrast.

Don't forget to leave a comment on the TCM blog to be in with a chance of winning a stamp set, the deadline for leaving a comment is 8pm PDT. I'll be back tomorrow with previews of a really awesome office inspired stamp set, it's SO cool! : )


4 comments

  1. What a sweet vintage image, and I really love the card you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the. Lloyd's on the first! The second is absolutely wowsers!! I love how it doesn't look like a typical baby card. Very refreshing to see something diff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stamp and I just love how you have used it on both makes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these vintage baby cards. The baby carriage image is darling. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.