The Craft's Meow - July Release Previews Day 4

Saturday, July 20, 2013


Welcome to Day 4 of the July release previews at The Craft's Meow, I hope you're enjoying the new stamp sets! Today the team are having a look at Circle It designed by Karen Baker. This is the July free gift set with $50 purchase and it's a 4x4 set.


There are two different circles with five different sentiments in this set. I just love the handwriting font! I used the circles and some of the sentiments to stamp my background. Cardstock is from Core'dinations.

Don't forget to leave a comment on the TCM blog to be in with a chance of winning a stamp set, the deadline for leaving a comment is 8pm PDT. I'll be back tomorrow for the release day blog hop! See you then! : )





1 comment

  1. What an adorable card - love how you used the stamps!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.