CASE Study #152

Thursday, August 8, 2013


It's a brand new month at CASE Study and we have a fabulous new muse, it's the very talented Jennifer McGuire!! It should be a fun month ahead! Check out Jennifer's first inspiration card.


I CASEd the basic layout, use of rainbow stripes and cut out. For my stripes I cut out strips of Glitter Silk cardstock from Core'dinations, adhered to a piece of cardstock and die cut a negative space using Spellbinders Labels 18.


In the negative space I stamped one of the fab sentiment stamps from Chalkboard Birthday from The Craft's Meow. I added a little color with colored pencils. I added some Glam Rocks using the cool I-Rock heat setting tool from Imaginisce. Don't forget to check out what my CASE Study team mates have created this week. Thanks for dropping by, I'll be back later with a joint blog hop with Core'dinations and Imaginisce, should be lots of fun and there'll be some fab prizes up for grabs too!


4 comments

  1. This card is so eye catching! Fetching loveliness in all of it's glittery glory!
    LOVE the BOLD, really great take.

    And I just love the off the edge die!!!

    Phenomenal Job
    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so eye catching! Fetching loveliness in all of it's glittery glory!
    LOVE the BOLD, really great take.

    And I just love the off the edge die!!!

    Phenomenal Job
    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glitter and the colors :) bright n bold

    ReplyDelete
  4. SQUEAL - glitter...I just love how striking this design is. Glitter makes my heart happy...much like this card. Look, you even added color into the sentiment! Amazing design, Clare!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.