CASE Study #153

Thursday, August 15, 2013


It's week two at CASE Study with the talented Jennifer McGuire as our muse. I'm loving the inspiration, check out Jennifer's card this week!


I just love this color combo, the foliage, flowers and sentiment stamped in brown, so I CASEd these elements. I used some pretty flower and foliage stamps from Clearly Besotted Stamps and Distress Inks.


I used some Core Impressions cardstock and Spotted Jillian Dot from Core'dinations and added a little zig-zag stitching using my sewing machine.


The sentiment is a little 'sneaky peek' of one of my (3) stamp sets being released by The Craft's Meow on August 21st, previews begin on August 17th, so make sure you pop back to my blog at the weekend for all the details!!


Don't forget to visit my CASE Study team mates for lots more inspiration. Thanks for dropping by today!


Kimberly Wiener (August Guest Designer)


3 comments

  1. Clare, this is such a lovely balance in the design, and the embellishments work so superbly!
    Love it!

    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare, well designed card, nice showcasing of quality products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, lovely design and colours. The embossing in the background looks fabulous and I love the stitching. Hope you are well Clare. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.