CASE Study #154

Thursday, August 22, 2013


It's week three already at CASE Study with the talented Jennifer McGuire as our muse. I'm loving the creativity, check out Jennifer's card this week!


I love the bands of color in Jennifer's card, along with the stamped grasses and simple white border, so I CASEd these elements.


I arranged all my strips of colored cardstock (I used the reverse side of some Core'dinations cardstock, it's slightly smoother and easier to stamp on) and trimmed to size. Then I stamped some of the flowers from Cottage Garden from The Craft's Meow in VersaMark and heat embossed in white. I love this look, I went over the inside of the stamps with a white coloring pencil.


I was thinking of stamping the sentiment in black but decided to go with all white in the end. I added just a few sequins for a touch of sparkle.


Don't forget to visit my CASE Study team mates for lots more inspiration. Thanks for dropping by today!


Kimberly Wiener (August Guest Designer)

2 comments

  1. I love your card made with different colored strips of DP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossing is so rich lustrous and deee-vine!!!
    Such sherbet goodness enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.