CASE Study #155

Thursday, August 29, 2013


It's our final week already at CASE Study with the talented Jennifer McGuire as our muse. I've loved this month's inspiration, check out Jennifer's last card with us.

I love diagonal elements on a card, so I CASEd that along with the color scheme and pop of red focal point.


I used the geranium stamp from one of my new stamp sets Potted Garden from The Craft's Meow. I used Distress Markers to color it and did a little fussy cutting. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. The baker's twine is from SRM Stickers.


The patterned papers are from Bohemian Bazaar by Graphic45, I love the color combos in this collection.

Don't forget to visit my CASE Study team mates for lots more inspiration. Thanks for dropping by today!


Kimberly Wiener (August Guest Designer)

1 comment

  1. Love the soft blues and the pops of red! Card Perfection!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.