The Craft's Meow August Blog Hop

Wednesday, August 7, 2013


You should have arrived here from Angi's blog, if you got lost along the way just visit The Craft's Meow Blog to see the full list. The theme for the August blog hop at The Craft's Meow is SUMMER. There's a little bit of a change this month, as well as a blog hop, the summer theme is also going to be a fun challenge open to our readers. One randomly drawn winner will receive a $15 gift certificate from The Craft's Meow. You have one week to create your summer-themed card and you must use at least one TCM stamp! SO, for my card I used summer colors and summer flowers.


The sentiment stamp is from Kindred Spirits and the flowers are from Wildflowers, both from The Craft's Meow. I picked out colors from the patterned paper I used (Bohemian Bazaar from Graphic45) and colored the flowers using Distress Markers.


Next up on the hop is the talented Deborah Nolan. Enjoy the rest of the hop and don't forget  to join in our Summer themed challenge. I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study card, see you then! : )




10 comments

  1. I love how you matched the colors in the flowers with the paper! I just became a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you colored your flowers with the patterned paper. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Clare, wonderful use of colour and your colouring is very striking. Gorgeous design too. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful use of color. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job on your card. Your flowers are so bold and colorful. Great design of your card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Such a Neat Design!! I LOVE your take on the Summer Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work! So colorful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.