The Craft's Meow August Release Previews - Day 3

Monday, August 19, 2013


Welcome to day three of the August release previews at The Craft's Meow! I hope you've been enjoying all the creativity the design team has been sharing. Today we're previewing two fabulous new stamp sets designed by my talented friend Nina Brackett, they are Folk Art Blooms and Jar of Sunshine. On my first card I used Folk Art Blooms to stamp the background.


This set has a fabulous variety of floral motifs and foliage to create beautiful patterns and I just love making my own patterned paper! Here I used Distress Inks - Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn.


The sentiment is from the Jar of Sunshine stamp set and it's great that you can color the text, here I used Tumbled Glass Distress Marker to color the sentiment.


On my second card I used the Jar of Sunshine stamp set, this set is just adorable, there are five different sentiments that fit neatly into the sweet label! Included in the set is this beautiful posy of roses with a bow, there's also a sunflower with burlap wrap, a cute stripy straw and slice of citrus fruit! SO lots of possibilities with this set! The background cardstock is from Core'dinations Core Essentials Brights and I embossed it using an Anna Griffin embossing folder (Rosa).


The jar and flowers I colored using Distress Markers - Tumbled Glass, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick and blended with some water and a paint brush.


Don't forget to visit the rest of the DT's blogs and pop along to The Craft's Meow blog and leave a comment to be in with a chance of winning these wonderful sets. Make sure you leave your comment by 8:00pm Pacific tonight! I'll be back tomorrow to preview my third new stamp set!! Have a great day!





1 comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.