Tuesday Trigger - Moxie Fab World

Thursday, August 22, 2013


I found some time to play along with this week's Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World! I was really inspired by the gorgeous floral pattern and delicate color combo. I thought Nina Brackett's new stamp set Folk Art Blooms from The Craft's Meow would be just perfect to create this card.


I used all Core'dinations cardstock to make this card, the white cardstock is from Core Essentials Neutrals. I love stamping onto the textured surface, it gives an almost fabric like look. I used VersaMagic Pixie Dust, Pink Petunia and Barn Door Distress Ink to stamp the flower pattern.


The sentiment is from Cottage Garden also from The Craft's Meow, stamped using Jet Black StazOn ink just because I find inks can take a little bit longer to dry on the Core'dinations cardstock surface.


I die cut the scalloped border from some Rose Embroidery Core'dinations cardstock using Spellbinders Edgeabilities Classic Scallop then embossed using the Juliet Damask embossing folder by Anna Griffin for Cuttlebug.


The pretty flower I made using some more Core'dinations cardstock and Spellbinders Rose Creations dies. Once I die cut the layers I sanded the tips of the petals to add some color variation. The centre of the flower I made using the Lace flower die from the Die'sire range at Crafter's Companion.

Oh and you still have time to WIN all 6 stamp sets from the August release at The Craft's Meow, just leave a comment on each of the blogs on the hop and on The Craft's Meow blog, you can find the full list there. Make sure you leave your comment by 8:00pm Pacific on August 23rd (Friday). Thanks for dropping by today!






18 comments

  1. Your card is a perfect take on the trigger Clare.
    I love the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful take on the inspiration photo...love the large flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Clare, and that rose, too! I forget about those dies; must get them out again.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!! Thanks for
    mentioning all of the products you used too. It's so nice to know how a card is created...especially one this wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the flower

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous - i love your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with terrific dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the composition and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, Clare! Love your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your TT win, Clare! Your card is perfectly matched to the inspiration photo...and that beautiful homemade flower is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! Congrats on your Trigger win!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The textured paper truly does give the impression it's fabric. Marvelous effect! Congrats on your TT win!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, Clare! I love flowers in general and I love your gorgeous flowers in particular :) Congrats on your TT win!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.