Autumn Blessings

Monday, September 30, 2013


Hi! Just sharing a card I had on The Craft's Meow blog the other day, in case you missed it! I used the recently released Autumn Borders and Speaking of Fall stamp sets from The Craft's Meow. To add some extra texture to my card I stamped directly onto some Core'dinations cardstock, here I used Vanilla Cream cardstock.


I love the linen look effect of the cardstock! Everything is colored with watercolors, which I love using because I can always mix the exact shade I'm looking for! The sentiment is a mix from both Autumn Borders and Speaking of Fall stamp sets from The Craft's Meow. The little tag from is Spellbinders Tags Trio die set. I also used some brown cardstock from the Tim Holtz Kraft-Core shattered collection from Core'dinations. To soften the look I inked all the edges with some Antique Linen Distress Ink.

That's all for now, have a great week. Thanks for dropping by today! : )


1 comment

  1. Such a pretty Autumnal piece Clare, love the texture from the card. The bow is stunning. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.