CASE Study #156

Thursday, September 5, 2013


We have a brand new muse at CASE Study and it's Kathy Racoosin! Check out her beautiful inspiration card this week! It's stunning, I just love the colors!

I CASEd the die-cut shape, color combo and blue shading in the coloring. I went for some subtle coloring by using coloring pencils.


I went for a sketched, artistic feel by stamping the flowers from Cottage Garden from The Craft's Meow using Memento Pistachio ink and coloring using colored pencils, I left the die (Spellbinders Labels Four) in place while coloring the sky.


The sentiment is also from Cottage Garden from The Craft's Meow. I used cardstock from Core'dinations on the rest of the card and embossed the blue background using the Anna Griffin Rosa embossing folder from Cuttlebug.


Don't forget to visit my CASE Study team mates for lots more inspiration. Thanks for dropping by today!

2 comments

  1. I love the look with the color pencils...such a different look from the copic coloring. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so fabulous, love the soft colors and the great design.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.