CASE Study #157

Thursday, September 12, 2013


It's week two at CASE Study with Kathy Racoosin as our muse, have a look at her beautiful inspiration card this week! It's fabulous!


I CASEd the layout, use of vellum overlay, floral focal point and use of ribbon. I went for a more girly color palette though using Tilda Country Escape papers.


The flower is a die-cut from the Country Escape collection propped up on some foam pads. The sentiment (from Potted Garden from The Craft's Meow) I stamped directly onto the vellum using StazOn.


The pink ribbon was in my stash and the Strawberry Twine is from SRM Stickers, I love this color!! It's so pretty! Don't forget to visit my CASE Study friends for some more inspiration!


Amber Hight (September Guest Designer)

2 comments

  1. Totally gorgeous card, - love how you did that flower, a real eye catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Clare - love your take on Kathy's card!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.