CASE Study #158

Thursday, September 19, 2013



It's week three at CASE Study with Kathy Racoosin as our muse, take a look at her beautiful inspiration card this week! It's really fabulous!



So, I CASEd the shaped card, central panel and basic layout, even though I flipped it on it's side. I went for a more Autumnal color palette.


I used the new Autumn Borders stamp set from The Craft's Meow and colored it using watercolor paints. The sentiment sticker is from Express Yourself - Thanksgiving SRM Stickers and the Mandarin twine is also from SRM Stickers .


I used some Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock and some fab Anna Griffin embossing folders to add some texture. I love the magic of sanding the embossed surface to reveal the detail in the pattern. 


I don't have any large dies to cut the shape of a full card so I just invert rounded the corners to create an interesting shape. Pretty easy to do! Don't forget to visit my CASE Study friends for some more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.