CASE Study #159

Thursday, September 26, 2013


It's our final week at CASE Study with Kathy Racoosin as our muse, I've really enjoyed this month! Take a look at Kathy's beautiful inspiration card this week! It's stunning!


I really loved the fab color combo, distressing and v shaped pennant, so I CASEd these elements in my card.


I used lots of Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock, the embossed panel cardstock is from Core Essentials Brights and is embossed with one of my favorite Anna Griffin embossing folders - Wildflower Gate. The v shaped pennant is cut from some Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection and sanded with the Sand-It Gadget (I love Kraft-Core!). The sentiment is from Autumn Borders from The Craft's Meow.


The edges of the Kraft base I inked with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Inks. That purple ribbon is from May Arts. This color combo has really grown on me and I'm not a huge fan of purple but I love how it looks with the turquoise and teal. I also added a couple of wooden buttons, they always go well with Kraft.


Don't forget to visit the rest of the CASE Study team for some more inspiration! That's all for now! : )

7 comments

  1. Very pretty! I like the beautiful bow and the distressed background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is fabulous Clare! (as always) Your design is absolutely amazing, love the distressed look!
    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything Clare! The bow is gorgeous and the distressing and I love these colours with the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the wonderful embossed background. The banner is a lovely touch as is the sanding. Love the gorgeous ribbon. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh now I want to pull out my core papers... Great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing color combination, stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.