Core'dinations and Lawn Fawn

Thursday, September 12, 2013


Core'dinations has teamed up with Lawn Fawn all week long with lots of design team inspiration and prizes of course! The Core'dinations design team were sent some awesome stamps to create with.


I used Sunny Skies and Cruising through Life from Lawn Fawn on my first card, colored using Distress Markers, I did some fussy cutting to create this cute scene. I used some Core Essentials Brights, Core Essentials Neutrals, Core Spotted Tillie Dot and some cardstock from the Tim Holtz and Ranger Adirondack Collection from Core'dinations. The green core I embossed using Tim Holtz Texture Fades Gridlock embossing folder from Sizzix, sanded and trimmed the top to create the grass effect.


On my second card I used the super cute bike stamp from Cruising through Life from Lawn Fawn, the clouds are from Sunny Skies, the sentiment and flowers are from So much to Say.


I used the same technique I used on the first card to create the textured grass, I love the dimension it adds to the card! I used Distress Markers again to color the bike. Make sure you visit the Core'dinations blog for more inspiration from the design team and the Lawn Fawn blog and Facebook page too too! There's a stamp set up for grabs from Lawn Fawn!


Check out the PRIZE up for grabs from Core'dinations - Fancy Pants Core Impressions. Visit the Core'dinations blog to find out all the details.

Thanks for dropping by! Enjoy the inspiration from both of these fabulous companies!


3 comments

  1. Beautiful cards, love the embossing & sanding and the Lawn Fawn stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are just awesome, Clare! I love the fun, bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the motion on these fun summer cards Clare - with the pinwheels and the flag on the bike!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.