Graphic45 and Core'dinations

Wednesday, September 25, 2013


Hi! Just sharing a couple of cards I made using some Graphic45 goodies I received from Core'dinations for a trade swap, I love that we get to work with a range of different companies products. I have to say Core'dinations is one of THE best DT's I've ever been on!! I really am grateful to be on the team! For my cards I used the Graphic45 French Country Collection, these papers are so stunning, they really make creating a card pretty easy!!


I also used the Core Signature Series Graphic45 and Core Essentials Neutrals from Core'dinations on my card. I stamped the sentiment from Potted Garden (The Craft's Meow) onto some Core Neutrals cardstock and inked the edges with Distress Ink to blend with the patterned paper. The black background I embossed using an Argyle embossing folder. I did a little fussy cutting with the patterned paper from Graphic45 to add some dimension.


For my second card I pretty much repeated everything I did on my first card using a different patterned paper from the Graphic45 French Country Collection. I love fussy cutting detailed images like this, especially when the papers are so rich and beautiful. The sentiment on this card is also from Potted Garden (The Craft's Meow).


I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study card, I hope you'll join me then! Thanks for popping by today!


3 comments

  1. As with most things you do, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUTSTANDING. JAW-DROPPING. GORGEOUS. AWESOME. FABULOUS. FANTASTIC. You are absolutely amazing, I'm in awe!

    Hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUTSTANDING. JAW-DROPPING. GORGEOUS. AWESOME. FABULOUS. FANTASTIC. You are absolutely amazing, I'm in awe!

    Hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.