Paper Crafts Magazine Sept/Oct 2013

Monday, September 2, 2013


Just whizzing in with a quick post! I've a couple of cards in the current issue of Paper Crafts magazine, that's the September/October issue. I love this issue, especially the chalkboard feature! My cards are in the Colors of Fall section, I love color inspiration so I submitted a few cards for this section. Here's one of the two that were published.


I used lots of Core'dinations cardstock on this one, embossing and inking. The stamps are from WMS. I really loved this color combo, it's really striking! Here it is in the mag. My other card is on page 67.


This issue is jam packed full of inspiration for Fall and Halloween, like I said before the chalkboard feature is my favorite, I'm loving that trend! So pick up a copy and get inspired! Thanks for dropping by today!


5 comments

  1. Beautiful, Clare, Congrats! I can't seem to crack this publication!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your publication! The card you shared is gorgeous. I too love the chalkboard cards!
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your card is very pretty, love the fall colors.
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!! I love the pop of red with the flower, and the embossing looks like embossed leather: so pretty!! Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.