The Craft's Meow September blog hop

Saturday, September 7, 2013


Welcome to the September blog hop at The Craft's Meow! You should have arrived here from Angelica's blog, if you got lost along the way just visit The Craft's Meow blog for the full list of participants. The theme for today's hop is "anything goes", just share a technique. I used Folk Art Blooms and Dream Catcher stamp sets on my card today.


I used a couple of techniques on my card, first up I did some background stamping using some of the sweet flowers from Folk Art Blooms, I tried out the Memento Luxe inks for the first time and they are impressive! I used Love Letter and Pear Tart, they are pigment inks but they dry quite fast. I inked the edges with Distress Inks Antique Linen, Scattered Straw and Vintage Photo.


I used the Dream Catcher stamp set and colored it using Distress Markers. For my second technique I did some fussy cutting and inked the edges again using Distress Inks. I also added some glam rocks using the i-rock tool from Imaginisce. I used some cardstock from the Vintage Collection from Core'dinations at the top of the card.


The sentiment is also from the Dream Catcher stamp set from The Craft's Meow stamped using Jet Black archival ink. Next up on the hop is Deborah Nolan. Oh and there's a chance to WIN a $15 Gift Certificate to spend in the TCM store, just create a card with the theme "anything goes" and link it up by Sunday, September 15th at 8:00pm Pacific. Have fun and enjoy the rest of the hop!




11 comments

  1. Like the pretty Indian Dream Catcher look.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The inks are bright and solid. Inking the edges makes a big difference. I like the two techniques together...seems to draw attention to the dream catcher. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous color scheme and perfectly executed, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite stamps. i love the floral background with the dream catcher. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dream catcher card! I love how you stamped your lower paper to coordinate with the dream catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! LOVING this!! Such a NEAT Design!! Loving the color scheme too!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I just adore the mix of stamp sets here, Clare! And the distressing is a perfect fit! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.