The Craft's Meow September Release Previews - Day 1

Tuesday, September 17, 2013


Welcome to day 1 of the September release previews at The Craft's Meow! Five brand new stamp sets will be released on the 21st of September. My second stamp set will be previewed on the 20th. Today we're previewing Autumn Borders, a brand new stamp set illustrated by me!! It's a 4x6 inch stamp set.


There are two illustrated borders in this set, one with the turkey focal point surrounded by foliage and another with a pumpkin focal point. I chose a nice bold font for the sentiments that has a nice flow to it. Everything is colored with watercolor paints.


There's also a couple of other elements including this leafy motif stamp and a border bar. For my second card I got a little more inky.


I stamped the pumpkin border using StazOn Jet Black and colored with watercolor paints. Once colored I did a little fussy cutting.


At the bottom of the card I embossed some Core'dinations Vintage Collection cardstock using one of the Anna Griffin embossing folders, Reflected Damask by Cuttlebug. I sanded the surface then inked the edges with a mix of Distress Inks (Antique Linen, Scattered Straw, Ripe Persimmon and Vintage Photo).


I used another combo of sentiments from the Autumn Borders set, there are lots of possible combinations using the mix and match elements. Don't forget to visit the rest of The Craft's Meow design team to see what creativity they have to share today. Oh and there's a set of Autumn Borders up for grabs for one lucky winner, just leave a comment on The Craft's Meow blog by 8:00pm Pacific tonight, good luck!! I'll be back tomorrow with another preview! See you then! : )





1 comment

  1. Congrats again Clare, another beautiful set :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.