The Craft's Meow September Release Previews - Day 4

Friday, September 20, 2013


Welcome to day 4 of the September release previews at The Craft's Meow! Five brand new stamp sets will be released on the 21st of September, that's tomorrow!! Today we're previewing my second stamp set for this release - Little Angels, a brand new stamp set illustrated by me!! It's a 4x6 inch stamp set. It's funny, I didn't think I had a cute set in me but these little angels wouldn't leave my head!


There are two different little angels in this stamp set, one has the option to hold a selection of hanging items and the other is holding a banner, there are a number of different sentiments that fit into the banner space. Here I paper-pieced the angel with some embossed Core'dinations Cardstock and colored some details with colored pencils. The background I stamped using a little star stamp from the set. For my second card I made a cut out card with a hanging angel.


Again, I paper-pieced the angel with some embossed Core'dinations Cardstock and colored with colored pencils. The holly stamps are also from the Little Angels stamp set and are very easy to fussy cut.



Don't forget to visit the rest of The Craft's Meow design team to see what they have to share today. Oh and there's a set of Little Angels up for grabs for one lucky winner, just leave a comment on The Craft's Meow blog by 8:00pm Pacific tonight, good luck!! I'll be back tomorrow for the release day blog hop! See you then! : )

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous cards. Beautiful image. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare, these are the cutest little angels, just what every crafter should have in their stamp collections. I know I sometimes tend to go for angels with big elaborate wings etc. but these cuties are what's missing from my sets, they have to come home to me ;-) thanks for creating, you're on a roll!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what wonderful little angle stamps, love how they have also been embossed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those embossed bits, Clare! This set is ever so fun! I had so much fun playing with it!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.