Trick or Treat

Friday, September 27, 2013


We're getting in the mood for Halloween on the Core'dinations blog today, here's the card I made using some cardstock from the Black Magic Collection. I love this stuff it really is like magic when you emboss it then sand that black surface to reveal that contrasting core! I bumped the color around the edges with some Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink.


The sticker embellishments are from Authentique Thrilling Collection and I just inked the edges with some Antique Linen Distress Ink. That little broom embellishment I've had in my stash for ages! I also added some Sticker Stitches from SRM Stickers, these are so handy because I usually just leave a neutral thread in my sewing machine, I'm too lazy to change it all the time, so the Sticker Stitches are perfect for me. Don't forget to pop by the Core'dinations blog for more details and inspiration.

Thanks for dropping by today, I'll have a card on The Craft's Meow blog tomorrow if you fancy a look! Enjoy the weekend! : )




4 comments

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.