CASE Study #160

Thursday, October 3, 2013


I can't believe it's October already! Time seems to be flying by this year. There's a brand new muse over at CASE Study, it's Elena Roussakis! Check out the inspiration this week!


The banner, patterns and color really caught my eye so I did my best to CASE these elements in my card.


So I dipped into my scraps box and trimmed various pieces of patterned paper to make the banner, I kept it pretty random. I layered it onto some reversed Spotted Jillian Dot cardstock from Core'dinations and just added some machine stitching to the top along with some Maraschino Baker's Twine from SRM Stickers.


The sentiment from Circle It from The Craft's Meow I stamped in Jet Black ink onto some white cardstock, fussy cut and popped up on some foam pads.


Don't forget to visit the rest of the CASE Study team for some more inspiration! That's all for now but I'll be back later with something fun! : )

2 comments

  1. so fun! I'm loving the stitching and the twine around all the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! I think you did a great take with the inspiration! Love the stitching across the top too! I just saw another beautiful card you made over on the Paper Crafts blog! gorgeous! And I didn't know you were from Ireland! I get to visit there sometimes and it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.