CASE Study #161

Thursday, October 10, 2013


It's week two at CASE Study with Elena Roussakis as our fabulous muse! I've a fun and cute card for you today inspired by Elena's cute Russian doll card. Check out Elena's amazing card this week, I love it!


I've had this stamp set for a while but hadn't had a chance to use it, it's from Marianne Design - Eline's Folklore, the matching border stamp is also from the set.


The totally cute Russian doll I stamped in black, colored with Distress Markers, fussy cut then added to my card with some foam pads.



The sentiment is from Circle It from The Craft's Meow. The white background I embossed using an Anna Griffin embossing folder - Modern Vines from Cuttlebug. I also used some Sticker Stitches from SRM Stickers.

Don't forget to visit the rest of the CASE Study team for some more inspiration! Have a great day! : )


1 comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.