CASE Study #162

Thursday, October 17, 2013


It's week three at CASE Study with Elena Roussakis as our wonderful muse! I've a sweet card for you today inspired by Elena's natural wood inspired card. Check out Elena's beautiful card this week, I love it!


So I CASEd the woodgrain, gingham and use of white text for my card. I love the gingham teamed with the wood effect, it works so well!


The woodgrain paper is from Crate Paper Pretty Party - cake stand, it's a nice subtle woodgrain. The stamped angel is from the Little Angels stamp set from The Craft's Meow, colored with Distress Markers and I added some Flower Soft to the wings.


The white sentiment sticker is from We've Got Your Sticker - Merry from SRM Stickers. I love the white on the woodgrain.


Don't forget to visit the rest of the CASE Study team for some more inspiration! Have a great day! : )

1 comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.