CASE Study #163

Thursday, October 24, 2013


It's our second last week at CASE Study with Elena Roussakis as our wonderful muse! I've a sweet card for you today inspired by Elena's ballet themed creations. Check out Elena's beautiful project this week, I love it!


I CASEd the ballet theme and use of silhouette on my card. I used the Twinkle Toes stamp set and matching die from Clearly Besotted Stamps. I used Memento Luxe Angel Pink ink to stamp the ballerina.


The sentiment is also from the Twinkle Toes stamp set. I also used some Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock from the Spotted Collection. The Washi Tape is from Darice.



Don't forget to visit the rest of the CASE Study team for some more inspiration! Have a great day! : )

1 comment

  1. I love your sweet pink ballet dancer Clare! and the polka dotted blue is the perfect backdrop for her!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.