CASE Study #164

Thursday, October 31, 2013


It's our final week at CASE Study with Elena Roussakis as our wonderful muse! I've a simple Christmas card for you today inspired by Elena's tea party themed ensemble. Check out Elena's beautiful project this week, I love the details!


I just CASEd the color palette this week and made a fun Christmas card. I'm always on the look out for different color schemes for my Christmas cards, I tend to gravitate towards the traditional red and green most of the time!


The sentiment is from Quick Cards - Jolly from SRM Stickers. The background cardstock is from Core'dinations and embossed it with a snowflake embossing folder from Crafter's Companion. I added a strip of felt for some extra texture and warmth, I love felt on my winter cards! The snowflake die is from Marianne Design.

Don't forget to visit the rest of the CASE Study team for some more inspiration, thanks for dropping by today!

3 comments

  1. This is stunning Clare, love it

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous take on Elena's inspiration - just gorgeous Clare :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Clare love the colour combo for Xmas - great case card.
    Hugs
    Tina
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.