Happy Halloween!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013


Sorry it's been so quiet on the blog, I'm busy working away behind the scenes and it's mid-term break here so Isabelle's enjoying being at home. We're all set for Halloween, the whole family is dressing up this year (Isabelle's idea!) so tomorrow should be fun! I just have to bake and decorate some Halloween cupcakes (gluten-free, wheat-free and dairy-free!).

I shared some of these Halloween cards on my Facebook - Clare's Creations page but just in case you missed them I thought I'd post them here! I love shaped cards but I'm usually short on time and never get around to them, so it was lots of fun paper-piecing the pumpkin shaped card. I drew a simple template and traced onto Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock and patterned papers from the Thrilling Collection from Authentique.


I used more patterned papers and stickers from the Thrilling Collection from Authentique on my second card along with some fab Black Magic cardstock from Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock. I added some inking using Distress Inks - Antique Linen and Scattered Straw. The little bottle embellishment I've had in my stash for ages and I just filled it with some clear seed beads. Ribbon is from May Arts.


I hope you have a fun Halloween night tomorrow! Stay safe! I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study card.



Oh and Core'dinations is having it's Hard Core Crop 2013 event from Nov 1st - Nov 10th, the design team will be hosting challenges on their own blogs from Nov 1st - Nov 3rd, so you'll have until Nov 10th to play along. You'll need to link your project on the designer's blog. I'll be hosting a challenge here on my blog (pop back on Sunday the 3rd of November for all the details!) You must use some CORE cardstock on your creation, that's the main rule - for all the details read this post. Of course there'll be some prizes up for grabs and I'll have some Core'dinations cardstock to giveaway on my blog too! I do hope you'll join in the FUN!

2 comments

  1. Love all the layers and patterns on both Clare. Just wonderful! (AS ALWAYS!!)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.