The Craft's Meow October Release Previews - Day 1

Thursday, October 17, 2013


Welcome to day 1 of previews at The Craft's Meow, five fabulous Christmas sets will be available to purchase on the 21st of October. Today we're previewing Under the Tree illustrated by Mindy Baxter.


This is a very cute little set and I especially love this stylized Christmas tree, here I colored it using Distress Markers, fussy cut and added some gems for Christmas lights.


I kept my card pretty CAS, I wanted the stamps to speak for themselves. I just love this sentiment, it's such a great size and I love the font mix.

Ok, I'll be back tomorrow with another preview, don't forget to visit The Craft's Meow blog to see what the rest of the team created and to find out how you can WIN this great stamp set!


3 comments

  1. Beautiful card, like you I love the sentiment stamp, great Font.
    Can I ask where I would get the music paper used for your projects in Cardmaking & PaperCraft Mag issue 123
    I would love to have a go at a few of the ideas

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia! Thanks. I used a mix of old music sheet paper for some of the projects and some digital printed sheets too. I preferred the feel and look of the real vintage music sheets. You can pick up old music sheets very reasonably on ebay, just do a search for 'vintage music sheet' and you'll find lots!! Have fun creating!

      Delete
  2. Sweeet tree card, looks like a mistletoe tree!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.