The Craft's Meow October Release Previews - Day 4

Sunday, October 20, 2013


Welcome to day 4 of previews at The Craft's Meow, five fabulous Christmas sets will be available to purchase on the 21st of October. Today we're previewing two more brand new stamp sets, Holiday Poinsettia illustrated by Nina Brackett and Inside Christmas illustrated by Karen Baker.


I love Holiday Poinsettia it's a fabulous set with a great mix of sentiments. Here I stamped it using Coffee ink and colored with Distress Markers, then I used some Glossy Accents to add some sheen to the red parts. On the inside of my card I used Inside Christmas, which is a must have stamp set of beautiful sentiments designed for the inside of your cards (that bit a lot of us usually neglect!). The lovely textured cardstock is from Core'dinations.



Ok I hope you're enjoying the previews, I'll be back tomorrow for the release day blog hop, don't forget to visit The Craft's Meow blog to see what the rest of the team have created and to find out how you can WIN these brand new stamp sets!


5 comments

  1. Beautiful job coloring your stamp...I like the shading in the stamp. The sentiments are wonderful. These sets will be a nice addition to our stamps. Wonderful card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous poinsettia card, and I love the sentiment inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you decorated the inside also. your work is always so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! LOVING your card for today!! Your coloring makes it look like a REAL Flower!! I LOVE your ribbon and the inside of your card too!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.