World Card Making Day (Week)

Thursday, October 3, 2013


Scroll down to the next post for my CASE Study card. If you didn't know already World Card Making Day is this weekend on Saturday the 5th of October! Moxie Fab World has been celebrating all week leading up to the big day! Cath kindly asked me if I would like to participate in a post celebrating the international aspect of our craft. Of course I'm delighted to be representing Ireland in the line up! Some of my crafty friends are in there too (Amy, Iwona, Isha and Piali!). So, I made a card for the Thank You category of World Card Making Day, well because I am thankful for all the crafty friends I have made through this craft!


The sentiment stamp is from Autumn Borders from The Craft's Meow. The patterned paper is from Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar. That gorgeous flower (I love that shade of blue) is from Prima.


I added some glittery leaves using some Glitter Silk cardstock from Core'dinations, the base is also covered in some more Glitter Silk in a stunning shade of blue!

Don't forget to visit Paper Crafts Connection to see what the rest of the international designers created!




2 comments

  1. GORGEOUS Flower Clare!!! Love this card!! So glad we share this post over at PC Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue on that flower is just gorgeous Clare! What a lovely thank you card!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.