World Card Making Day (Weekend)

Monday, October 7, 2013


Well, I hope you all had a great World Card Making Day! It was more like a weekend for me, Saturday's are a little busy family wise so I didn't get much of a chance to craft, Sunday's a little quieter here and it's a bit easier to grab some time in my craft room! Over at the Core'dinations blog they're hosting a fun challenge to Celebrate World Card Making Day, there's a great PRIZE up for grabs and there's still time to enter! Visit the Core'dinations blog for all the details.


I used lots of lovely Core'dinations cardstock on my card and I also made the flower from Core'dinations cardstock. I used the Tattered Florals die from Sizzix to make the flower and used two different tones of cardstock to give a more realistic look, I also sanded the tips to add some highlights. I have a simple tutorial here on how I made the leaves.


The background I embossed using Sizzix Alterations Airmail embossing folder and some Core'dinations cardstock. The pennant shape I cut from some Core Essentials Neutrals cardstock and stamped with a sentiment from Sent With Love from The Craft's Meow.

Thanks for visiting my blog, I'll be back later with another card for the October blog hop with The Craft's Meow, we're celebrating all things Autumnal! : )


5 comments

  1. Fabulous flower and a beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fabulous flower! Is there a tutorial on how to make the flower please? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! That flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.