Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine Issue 123

Wednesday, November 20, 2013


Just popping in with a few creations I had published in the November issue (123) of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine (UK). I was commissioned to do the '10 ideas with...' feature, this time the challenge was to use Christmas sheet music. I had to create 10 items using Christmas music sheets, here's just a few of the items I made. I used some real vintage music sheet and also some digital printed music sheet.


I also made a cake topper, I used digital printed paper for this because vintage paper can be a little delicate and there are a lot of folds in this.


I made some pretty Christmas gift bows using strips of music sheet. There are lots of tutorials online on how to make these bows.


I love how the vintage napkin rings turned out. I used kitchen roll inserts to make these and some Mod Podge to adhere to Christmas music sheet.


Also in this feature I made some Christmas decorations, some more cards and a votive. I hope you picked up a copy because the December issue is out now! I have some quilled ornaments in that issue.

Thanks for dropping by today, I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study card.


5 comments

  1. I love anything using music, so these are wonderful to me, Clare! Beautifully done! Congrats on the pubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Clare! I like the holly card and the bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare, great creations, i am going to add these to my bucket list

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.