CASE Study #167

Thursday, November 21, 2013


It's week three at CASE Study with our November muse Keisha Campbell, I'm loving her creations. Here's Keisha's inspiration for this week. I just love her cards!


I CASEd the patterned paper and use of floral focal point. I went for a more vibrant color combo and added a little bit of chalkboard in there!


The patterned paper is from the Authentique Thrilling Collection and I embossed the turquoise Core'dinations cardstock with an Anna Griffin embossing folder. Those fabulous flowers are from Prima. The seam binding I colored using Distress Stains - Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Antique Linen.


The sentiment stamp from IndigoBlu I stamped using VersaMark ink and embossed in white. I added the chalk dust detail with a white pastel pencil.


Don't forget to visit the rest of the CASE Study team for some more inspiration! Have a great day! : )



2 comments

  1. Sooooo pretty! Love the chalkboard effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is A-Mazing....you have inspired me! I have been hoarding Prima blooms and well, I'm going to use them!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.