Thanksgiving Blessings

Tuesday, November 5, 2013


Hi all! Just popping in with a Thanksgiving card to let you know about the SALE over at The Craft's Meow. There's a 20% discount on all Autumn/Fall Stamp sets. To receive the discount just enter Fall20 at checkout after you've logged into Paypal. The SALE ends at Midnight Pacific on November 6th. The stamp set I've used on my card Autumn Borders is also on sale.


I kept my card pretty clean and simple today, I colored the border using Distress Markers and added some foliage using Spellbinders Fall Foliage and some Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock. Thanks for dropping by today! : )




3 comments

  1. Another total beauty Claire, I so love that stamp! You know it was you who inspired me to get it right?
    Love how you have used it here with the core d'nations paper too, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy drumsticks, Clare, this is breathtaking! It would be a centerpiece on my Thanksgiving dinner table!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.