2013 Personal Favorites (Part 2)

Tuesday, December 31, 2013


Ok, I'm back with part 2 of my personal favorite cards of 2013. First up is a fresh, quilled card I had published in Paper Crafts Birthday Creations Volume 3 Magazine. The elements took ages to arrange to get it to flow just right! August was a pretty fab month for me as I got the chance to design some stamp sets, thanks to Lisa at The Craft's Meow. Here's a bookmark I made using my Dream Catcher stamp set.


I love and use this bookmark all the time! Here's another card I made using another stamp set I designed called Potted Garden, also for The Craft's Meow.


Here's the third stamp set from that release, Cottage Garden, I used an interesting technique on this card, where I stamped the flowers in a light green and colored everything using colored pencils, I love the soft, romantic effect.


Core'dinations teamed up with Lawn Fawn in September and I got to have some fun creating with their stamps. I love the texture on this and I had so much fun making the grass!


I got to release two more stamp sets with The Craft's Meow in September, including this set called Autumn Borders, combined here with lots of gorgeous Core'dinations cardstock.


Next up are some Christmas tags, all inky and splattered, I used Distress Stains, a crayon resist technique and stamps from The Craft's Meow on these.


In October I was lucky enough to release yet another stamp set with The Craft's Meow, Christmas Lantern. With the help of some Core'dinations cardstock and some Distress Inks I love how this card glows.


Next up was a special card for a special lady, a Moxie Fab Thanks. A completely stamped card using a mix of stamps and some cute wooden buttons.


Mixing up the seasons slightly, here are some textural Autumnal Tags. Lots of fussy cutting, Waltzingmouse Stamps and colored with Distress Markers.


I just loved the mix of papers from Heidi Swapp Believe Collection and over stamping in this Christmassy card. Best inky discovery of 2013 - Memento Luxe inks! : )


One last one, because I used my latest crafty tool on it, the Silhouette Portrait, I'm still only just discovering the possibilities! The Robin is my favorite garden bird, they're so tame and never far away when you're out in the garden.


Well, that's it for another year! It's been an exciting year for me and I can't wait to see what lies ahead in 2014. I'm definitely going to enjoy the journey! Happy New Year everyone! : )




8 comments

  1. All gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your highlights from this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say it every time I visit your blog, Clare - I LOVE your style! Looking forward to lots more of your wonderful inspiration in the year to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness these are amazing Clare. So nice to see them all in one post! You are blessed with a creative eye. Happy New Year to you! Love that little bird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is just GORGEOUS! I especially love the Christmas tags, the pumpkin card and the dream catcher. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful creations here Clare! Wishing you a crafty 2014 and looking forward to visiting your blog this new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the fluffy red bow button thankful card is my fav card - just love that card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Clare, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.