Core'dinations and Tombow blog hop

Monday, December 2, 2013


Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock have teamed up with Tombow this week for a series of fun blog hops! It's holiday themed of course! You should have arrived here from Debbie's blog. Here are my cards for today!


I used a mix of Black Magic and Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Shattered Collection from Core'dinations on my first card, along with some fab Heidi Swapp papers from the Believe Collection.


I used the very handy MONO Glue Pen from Tombow to adhere the 'Dear Santa' sentiment (Silhouette #36106) and I also used the very smooth Stamp Runner from Tombow. The ribbon and lace are from May Arts. My second card uses the same products but I think it turned out slightly more masculine.


I used another silhouette file (#32787) and some more Black Magic and Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Shattered Collection from Core'dinations. The Core'dinations cardstock cuts so well in the Silhouette, it's a perfect weight and so easy to handle! I use the MONO Glue Pen from Tombow to adhere the sentiment and I also used the Stamp Runner from Tombow because it's just so fast!


Next up on the hop is the talented Gail Linder. Here's the full list of blog participants for today! Of course there are some PRIZES up for grabs too, visit the Core'dinations blog for all the details!

Tombow: http://blog.tombowusa.com/
Debbie: http://debbiedee.blogspot.com/
Clare Buswell http://clare-buswell.blogspot.com 
Gail Lindner http://www.gaillindner.typepad.com/
Jennifer Edwardson http://3dfoamandasandingblock.blogspot.com/
Core’dinations: http://www.coredinations.com/index.php/cat...scrapbook-blog/

Thanks for dropping by!


26 comments

  1. Totally gorgeous Clare!! TFS
    Dolly aka Scrapthat

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL !!! Love the Core ..... great job on the 'hop' cards :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great showcasing of the coredinations cardstock clare!!! lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your deep, rich colors and your wonderful bows. That texturey burlap one just makes me want to reach through the monitor and touch it!!!

    Thanks for having this hop open to those of us who are part of the Face(book)less Throng!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that the second card is more masculine - the combination of the rough twine instead of ribbon and the darker plaid paper give it a more rugged feel. The distressing on both cards is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of your cards but "Dear Santa" is S T U N N I N G ! !! I love everything about it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards! LOVE Tombow and Coordinations products!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cards are great. Love the distressing that you get with the Core'dinations. the burlap string does make the second card look more masculine. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the cards and tombow and core'dintions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are WONDERFUL! I love the Santa one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two great cards Clare! I love the shattered Core'dinations card but I only have the small sized pad - I definately need to get some in the bigger 12" x 12" size as I'm reluctant to use up all I've got (saving it for best)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards. I really
    like the red and white
    stripe with the black
    and white twine!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards look great. My favorite is the first one. It reminds me of an old book. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So Cute Clare! Love the big May Arts ribbon with the jingle bells! Have a great day! SMiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh these are both fabulous, I added them to the May Arts around the web pinterest board :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic Christmas cards, I love the patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. BEAUTIFUL pair of cards Clare!!!
    LOVE your colours, textures, layers and trims!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your crafty Christmas inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous cards Clare - you know I'm a HUGE fan of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love all your elements! Fab holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome holiday cards! I love the sanded edges on the first and the 'cracked-look' of the cardstock. Also love the script on the sentiments. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful cards! love the shattered paper! I Love the vintage/primitive feel you get with the core-dinatlions card stock!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the shattered paper and the sanded core.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the Red Chevron Ribbon! Cute Cards. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.