The Craft's Meow Farewell Hop

Sunday, December 1, 2013


Sadly it's true, The Craft's Meow is closing it's doors and as a result there is a huge clearance SALE going on. Today we're having a farewell hop for The Craft's Meow. You should have arrived here from Elizabeta Kushner's blog and you'll find the full list of blog participants on The Craft's Meow blog. I didn't have a huge amount of time to make my card for today so I went CAS.


I used the Little Angels stamp set along with one of the sentiments from Christmas Lantern from The Craft's Meow. I colored the little angel with some Distress Markers (still my favorite!) and did some fussy cutting.


Next up on the hop is the gifted Amy Tsuruta. The Craft's Meow is closing it's doors at the end of December. All stamp sets are greatly reduced, many marked down by as much as 75%. Shop early for the best selection! All orders of $25 or more will receive a free gift. Flat rate shipping for all US orders is $3.00 and $12.00 for all international orders. Check out the store blog for all the details.

I've really enjoyed my time with The Craft's Meow both on the design team and as a stamp illustrator. I'm very grateful to Lisa for giving me the opportunity to share my illustrations with the world, it's been a lot of fun! Farewell for now...



6 comments

  1. Love the clean and simple look of this card. Great coloring on the stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and great coloring. I really like the red heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare, your card is simply beautiful... I love those little angels so much! In fact, I've loved each and every card you've ever made for The Craft's Meow...one gorgeous design after another. I wish I had a fraction of your talent. You are truly a gifted artist. The stamp sets you designed for us are spectacular. I just wish there could have been more. I have no doubt that another company will jump at the chance to have you illustrate for them. They will be very lucky, indeed.

    Thank you so much, Clare, from the bottom of my heart.

    Best wishes always,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet little angel.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.