CASE Study #174

Thursday, January 16, 2014



Hi! It's week two at CASE Study with the talented Donna Mikasa as our muse. Take a look at Donna's fabulous inspiration card for this week!


I CASEd the cool hues of the color palette, the watercolor look, splatter detail, use of sequins and white sentiment.


The background I created using watercolor paints, just some loose blue florals. I also added a bit of a wash and some splatters. The heart shape with sentiment I cut out using my Silhouette Portrait! I'm really loving that machine! I used some Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock for this, I love the added texture. I used silicone glue to attach it to the card to add some dimension.


Don't forget to visit the rest of the CASE Study team for some more inspiration! Have a great day and thanks for visiting! 

Erin (January Guest Designer)


1 comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.