CASE Study #175

Thursday, January 23, 2014


Hi! It's week three at CASE Study with the talented Donna Mikasa as our muse. Take a look at Donna's cool inspiration card for this week!


I CASEd the horizontal angle, the color combo and use of sequins. I love a dark card base, it creates such a dramatic card!


The heart, sweetheart and xoxo are from Love Notes from Crate Paper. I used some Kraft-Core Seasonal Impressions by Tim Holtz from Core'dinations and sanded with my Sand-It Gadget. The 'Love & Kisses' sticker is from Sticker Sentiments Love from SRM Stickers. Don't forget to visit the rest of the CASE Study team for more great inspiration! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!


Erin (January Guest Designer)


2 comments

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.