With Love

Friday, January 31, 2014


It's been a bit of a crazy week with some clashing deadlines and a sick bunny to take care of! Bunny's on the mend now after a trip to the vet and he's nearly back to his usual cheeky self!

I've a card to share that I made using a selection of Core'dinations cardstock and my trusty Silhouette Portrait! I went with a red, pink and white color combo, I love how well pink and red work together!


The 'With Love' (#46238) I cut from some Fuchsia Fizz Core'dinations cardstock and I added a layer of Glossy Accents. The Scalloped Hearts (#38258) are cut from some Core Couture Glitter cardstock and some white cardstock from the Neutrals Collection from Core'dinations. I stamped the heart using some juicy Memento Luxe Love Letter ink, I love how the grain of cardstock showed through! I layered all of this onto some gorgeous red Glitter Silk Core'dinations cardstock.


The strip of hearts (#24381) at the bottom are cut from some more Fuchsia Fizz Core'dinations cardstock and lightly sanded with my Sand-It Gadget. I added a touch of Pink Sorbet baker's twine from SRM Stickers and a couple of large sequins. That's all for now, I hope you have a relaxing weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.