CASE #177

Thursday, February 6, 2014


Our muse this month at CASE Study is the very talented Danielle Flanders! Check out her fabulous inspiration card this week.


For me the chevron patterned paper caught my attention so I CASEd this along with the basic layout.


The pretty heart bird stamp is from a fabulous stamp company in the UK called Chocolate Baroque, they have some gorgeous stamps on their website, both red rubber and clear stamps too! Here I used Memento Luxe Love Letter ink to stamp both hearts.


I've been doing a lot of quilling recently so I decided to add a touch to this card too! Just some simple shapes and quilled hearts. The sentiment used is from WMS. That's all for now, don't forget to visit the rest of the CASE Study ladies!

6 comments

  1. What a gorgeous card Clare! I love the Chocolate Baroque and Waltzingmouse stamps and the quilling is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Clare, stunning design and I love the crisp colours . The bird is gorgeous as are your quilling embellishments. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome Clare...love this design! The quilling is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This must have taken you FOR-EV-ER! What a work of art...I am pinning this for someday when I have HOURS of time to make a card! Beautiful work Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darling! The quilling is just sublime!! I wish I had your talent for quilling! x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.