CASE Study #178

Tuesday, February 18, 2014


Better late than never, finally here's my CASE Study card!! We had a huge storm hit us last Wednesday which resulted in a lot of damage, the power went out and only came back Saturday evening!! It felt like forever! We spent the weekend sorting out the damage (we lost some of our fence, a gate and a few other things!) and emptying the fridge/freezer. Glad it's over and we're getting back to normal now, I'd never experienced such strong winds before, so many trees and power lines came down, it was crazy!
* The power went out AGAIN while I was writing this yesterday! Hopefully I'll get to the end of it this time! * Here's Danielle Flanders stunning inspiration card for this week.


I really loved the color combo so I CASEd that along with the basic layout, use of heart embellishment and twine.


The large background stamp I used is from Lovebirds by Chocolate Baroque stamped using Memento Luxe Love Letter ink, then I used one of the sentiments from the same set to over-stamp the background using Memento Luxe Dandelion ink. The "LOVE" sentiment I stamped using a Hero Arts alphabet stamp set.


I had a cute felted heart in my stash that was the same color so I added that along with some Marigold Baker's Twine from SRM Stickers. The yellow card I used for the base layer is from Core'dinations.



That's all for now, don't forget to visit the rest of the CASE Study ladies and our wonderful February Guest Designers. That's all for now, hoping the power stays on and the storms stay away! Thanks for dropping by today! : )

May Park (Feb Guest Designer)
Caryn Davies (Feb Guest Designer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.