Kiss Me!

Monday, February 10, 2014


I hope you're having a great Monday! I thought I'd pop in and share another quick Valentine's Day card (not many days left now!!) I made using Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock. It was actually pretty quick to make, my Silhouette Portrait machine did most of the work!


I used Core'dinations Core Couture Glitter cardstock (all the glitter without the mess!) for the background and for the heart with sentiment. I used some Fuchsia Fizz on the base to co-ordinate. The Silhouette files I used are Hearts and Words #53851 and Border Hearts #24381. The little hearts in the background were part of a border and I just snipped them apart. I used silicone glue to attach the heart and sentiment for some added dimension. I used some Glossy Accents on the words for some extra shimmer!


That's all for now, I might have some more Valentine's Day inspiration later in the week. Thanks for dropping by and I really do appreciate your comments.



4 comments

  1. What a beautiful shimmery design, Clare! All the glitter without the mess for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely shimmery Valentine Clare!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how pretty Clare. Love the beautiful die-cut heart and the shiny letters.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.