Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine (UK) issue 127

Wednesday, March 19, 2014


With Mother's Day not too far away now (30th of March this year in the UK and Ireland) I thought I'd share some of the cards I had published in the February (127) issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine (UK). I was commissioned to do the Knowhow Stamping feature in this issue and made 5 cards and a tag, complete with steps for one of the cards and tag.


The gorgeous butterfly stamps I used are from DoCrafts - Papermania Butterflies A5 Clear and I also used the matching dies - XCut Butterflies A5 Die Set (I adore these butterfly dies, I can see myself getting a lot of use out of them!). Here I layered up the butterflies and heat embossed one in white, the centre I colored using Distress Markers.


The pattered papers I used are from Crate Paper Love Notes. On this card I did a little background stamping with a sentiment stamp. The baker's twine I used is from SRM Stickers.


Here's the complete collection of cards in one of the spreads in Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine (UK) issue 127.


That's all for now. Oh and I'm having a bit of a clear out in my craft room so I'll be having a SALE including stamps, dies and some other things really soon! Thanks for dropping by today!




2 comments

  1. Congrats, Clare - what a beautiful feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful Clare! Congratulations on such a lovely published article.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!